Background: The CLP and HDI NGOs are involved in galvanising grassroots participation in the manner local governments use public finances.
Description: This app will aid ordinary citizens monitor and evaluate their local governments with the aim of exposing corruption and waste.
Target Audience: General citizenry
- Information on monthly federal allocations to LGAs
- Information on actual amount released to LGAs by the state’s
- Budget of LGAs
- Capital projects by LGAs
- Implementation of capital projects
- Notifications to users whenever an allocation is released to their LGA with amount
- Easy access to public finance information to empower people ask informed questions
- Contract/budget implementation monitoring by the citizens
- Educating the citizenry on local governance